Get more patients in your door
Get more patients in your door. How? Spend less money on your phone book ad and more on your web presence.
Be realistic, more people get their information from the internet than anywhere else. Having a strong web presence is one of the best ways to differentiate your Practice from that of your competitors. These days just about everyone has a website. So what makes you different? How will potential patients know?
Here are some ideas
- Keep your website updated. The best way to do this is to create a blog on your website. Update it at least once a week with interesting news, special offers, and anything fun! If you win an award or are voted as an areas favorite Dentist brag about it!
- Get your Practice on facebook and twitter. There is no arguing with numbers. Facebook alone has over 500 million members and is growing. Your patients are on these sites, why aren’t you? Also, put links on facebook and twitter to each of your blog entries.
- Leverage social media to your advantage. Get your patients, staff, family and friends all to “like” your facebook page and “follow” you on twitter. The more people you have, the faster your web presence will grow, and more potential patients will be aware of you and be driven to your website.
- Let word of mouth work for you. Give your patients the power to review your office and talk about their experience. We are a society hungry for reviews. If you have a great Practice then enlist your patients to help you show it off. Thank them for positive reviews with giveaways, discounts, or other special offers.
- If you are ready for video get on youtube too. Show the world around your office and show off your great staff.
If you do these things a few things will happen
- Your page will rank higher in search engine results (and this is how people are searching for you, not from the phone book). The more traffic you have to and from your site, the higher your rank.
- More people will become aware that you even exist. Every time someone who “likes” your facebook page posts on your Practice’s wall, all of their facebook friends will see it. The average user has 130 friends. Again, leverage your patients, staff, family and friends.
- Your patients and potential patients will know more than ever before about your Practice and why they should come to you instead of the Dentist down the street. They simply can’t get all that information from your ad or static website.
Getting started is pretty easy. Give us a call, shoot us an email, or google it yourself! Look up “facebook for my business”, “facebook marketing”, or “getting started on facebook business”.